05 October 2006

Too Quiet

Sorry it's been a bit quiet here. I lost the will to live a bit after Charles' last comments! (only joking - just the will to blog!). But I've been working on a Hobsblog vs Guardian riposte, and it will be here real soon. In the meantime, I've posted some views on mp3 phones - following a (dire) review of an LG model. Let me know what you think on these. Do you love your music phone? Has it replaced an iPod or similar device? How well does all the software work in terms of keeping it in sync? How well does it fit into other aspects of your life - gym usage, car usage, home usage, etc? And, have you bought music with it? If so, how was that experience?

A couple of other brief stories that have got my attention recently will also be posted shortly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My aim wasn't to kill your will to blog - only to get you to focus on the points you wanted to make, since clear writing always brings the benefits of readership.

In its way I hoped to be constructive, though I can see it might not have seemed that way.

(Blimey, that's a long captcha - 8 letters!)